It’s a full service espresso, coffee bar with lots more to offer when you’re in a hurry. It’s a great option when you just need to pick up a quick morning pastry with your coffee, a few cupcakes, or baguette for dinner and be off.
It’s like a small European Bar/Coffee Shop/Café.
No number needed if you’re getting your goodies at the Express Bar.
• Espresso, Coffee, House made Iced Teas
• Beer and Wine
• Bottled Drinks, Juices & Sodas
• Buttery Danish, Croissant, Cookies & Goodies
• Crusty Francese, Capitola Sourdough & Rustic Baguettes
• Pastries such as Napoleons, Fresh Fruit Tartelettes and Parfaits
• Ready to Go Sandwiches and Salads
• Biscotti Gift Bags, Gayle’s Roasted Coffee & Mugs
And remember, the Gayle’s To Go showcase in the rosticceria. It’s a fast way to pick up pastas, salads, sandwiches and more, no number.